What’s included in this latest release?
The latest release of Volume brings many exciting new features. We’ve also listened to your feedback; continuing to fix minor issues to give optimal performance. We are constantly enhancing and evolving Volume to ensure it is a ‘must-have’ system:
Version 5.6.3 doesn’t include any new features
- All updates to this release are enhancements to existing features, allowing for optimal performance and ensuring Volume is a must-have system.
- See opposite to read more about the enhancements made to this release.
- Ability to change the quality settings when items are brought in from hot folders.
- Ability to force a hot folder to process a PDF file into Volume and retain colour images.
- Capability to add multiple hot folders.
- Overhaul undertaken of the system setup, new screen and layout.
- New warning that advises the user that an item is being altered via Office Integration if they attempt to close Volume whilst the document is open.
Row order button
- New button addition, allowing the capability to quickly change the order of boxes within a row.
- Enhancements made to the user maintenance screen, making it more user friendly.
- Shows a user exactly what cabinets a specific user will have access to.