What’s included in this latest release?
The latest release of Volume brings many exciting new features. We’ve also listened to your feedback; continuing to fix minor issues to give optimal performance. We are constantly enhancing and evolving Volume to ensure it is a ‘must-have’ system:
- Hover to preview non-image documents without the need to open them.
Row locking is a file row locking mechanism. This can either be applied on a template or at client file row level. Restrict what a user can do with the applied structure to prevent misfiling of documents.
- Template changes
- Lock/Unlock Rows – allowing a user to lock and unlock rows at a row level
- Modify Locked Rows – A user with this permission is allowed to bypass locked rows, but not lock or unlock them. The user will be warned before doing this, that the row is locked and if they wish to proceed.
Copy to Clipboard
- Documents can be copied out of Volume into the Windows clipboard.
- Documents are then available to be pasted into external applications such as Outlook and can also be pasted onto the Windows desktop or within Windows folders.
- User passwords can be set to expire after a set number of days.
Auto scroll mouse wheel
Enhanced ease of use when moving between rows.
- Ability to use the mouse wheel to move up and down a client file.
- Auto scrolling on drag & drop interactions.
- Log an audit entry when a client moves between cabinets.
- The option to open “What’s New” now appears on the last screen of the installer package.
Client search options
- D.O.B has been added to the detailed search for both “His” and “Hers”.
Export data redesign
- Wizard and output changes.